Established in 1972 as the Family Life Cenre, our non-profit organization provides professional counselling services and community programs to individuals, couples, families. The centre also has public education and consulting services available to community organizations and industry.
The Community Counselling Centre of Nipissing operates its programs in the belief that all individuals are capable of making positive changes in their lives. Our mission is to support the health and wellness of the people of Nipissing and area.
The Community Counselling Centre of Nipissing offers the following services.
• Addiction Services
• Community Integration and Advocacy Program
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Individual, Couple, and Family Counselling
• Credit Counselling Services
• Partner Assault Counselling
• Counselling for Women who have been Abused
• Counselling for Women who have been Sexually Abused
Most of our services are available free of charge. Call us for a free consultation.
Supporting the Health & Wellness of the People of Nipissing & Area